Here are my fortunes, with my editorial comments in italics:
- Your qualities overshadow your weaknesses. I had been worried about that.
- Your hard work is about to pay off. Bring it.
- You will make a change for the better within the year. By the end of THIS year? As in a few weeks from now? Holla!
- An unexpected visitor will bring you good blessings. Let me know when you're coming and I'll have refreshments ready.
Because I wanted to know if there are ever negative sayings in fortune cookies, I googled it and came up with these "misfortunes:"
- The words "watoo-owan-koha" will bring bad luck and premature death to all who read them.
- You regard free speech not as a right, but a never-ending obligation.
- You have a big future in food service.
- Act natural. Don't turn around.
- If you live a long life, it will be a remarkable testament to your friends' and relatives' self control.