My 12 New Things


Thursday, January 13, 2011

How Gwyneth Paltrow Keeps It All Together

Ella and I when she was 2 weeks old

I ran across a website today of some not-so-regular moms talking about regular things- trying to fit life into the 24 hours a day that we have. I know as parents we all have some similar issues in trying to balance real life with everything else that demands our time. I struggled substantially the first year of my daughter's life- every journal entry of mine that year started with, "I just don't know how people do this." I'm always looking for tips on how to fit in time to take care of myself and pursue my passions, in addition to being a mom, wife, employee, daughter, friend, sister, and so forth. 

Check out this website to see how Gwyneth Paltrow, Stella McCartney and venture capitalist Juliet de Baubigney keep it all together with surprisingly down to earth tips: 

http://www.goop.com/newsletter/112/en/

Ella- May 5, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment